Click on each room to find out more.
Non-Thermal Processing Room
Evolving consumer tastes have led to the emergence of novel non-thermal food processing techniques. These techniques help to address the undesirable alteration of food flavour, colour and texture during the thermal processing stage.
- Capacity: 20 – 40 kg frozen feed/batch
- Sublimation capacity: Max 1.6 kg H2O/hr
- Condenser capacity: 4 kg H2O/hr
- Shelf area: 1.0 m2
Pulsed Electric Field (PEF) System
- Allows for batch treatment of solids and continuous treatment of liquid products with flexibility in changing the treatment parameters such as field strength, specific energy input and sample size
- Batch mode of up to 10 kg per batch
- Continuous mode of up to 250 l/h, depending on process
Yield per cycle:
- Blast Chill from +90°C to +3°C: 85kg
- Blast Freeze from +90°C to -18°C: 85kg
- Shelf Area: 5m2
- No. of trays per batch: 16
- Tray Dimensions: 450mm(w) x 650mm (d) x 50mm (h)
- Capacity (product dependent):
- Up to 120 L/batch (liquid products)
- Up to 240L/batch (solid products)
- Ultimate vacuum pressure: 0.2 mbar absolute
- Heating Plate temperature: 30 - 90oC
Get in Touch
We look forward to serving you and your food innovation needs.
Reach out to us for a discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org.