Click on each room to find out more.
Thermal Processing Room
This room encompasses the heat treatment of liquids using thermal processes like pasteurisation, extended shelf-life (ESL) and Ultra-High Temperature processing (UHT).
The UHT system utilizes an indirect tubular system, suitable for the sterilization of heat-sensitive liquid materials and liquids with particulates, with minimal changes to nutrients, flavour and colour. It is also paired with a compact automated filling and capping machine for an efficient and hygienic process.
Some possible applications are:
Juices with fibre
Prepared foods such as soup stocks, broth, sauces
Liquid Mixing Line
Jacketed Mixing Tank
- Capacity: 200L
- Variable stirrer speed up to 1000 rpm
- Indirect heating or cooling with temperature control system to regulate product temperature
In-line High Shear Mixer
- Drive speed: 3000 rpm
- Nominal flowrate: 6000 L/hr
- With interchangeable workheads for different applications
- Coupled with a 40L hopper to ease tipping of ingredients and speed up dispersion of powder in liquid.
UHT with Aseptic Filler
Watch this space for our upcoming UHT processing line. This system will provide automatic aseptic filling of liquid products at 300 L/h.